MEMO TO PARTICIPANTS
Welcome to the AAMA Symposium, “Meeting the Challenges of an Evidence-Based World”
On behalf of the Symposium Committee, we would like to extend you a warm welcome to the 2023 Symposium of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
We are again using EventMobi as the platform for the meeting – you will see that name referenced in several places, including in the link to the meeting.
Be sure to learn more about the Exhibiting Companies helping to support the Academy and its education programs.
You can also visit each speaker’s profile and send direct messages or meeting requests, should you have additional questions about a topic or presentation.
Thank you for being part of the 2023 Annual Symposium!
Are you registered?
Included in the registration fee:
- Full Access to Symposium Sessions and Content: Three days of professional development through expert presentations, workshops and more, given by your medical industry peers.
- Symposium Session Video Access After the Meeting: Referenceable online video recordings. On-demand sessions will be made available to attendees within 30 days of the meeting conclusion.
- Extensive Networking Opportunities: The opportunity to connect with a large group of your peer professionals from right where you are.
- In-Person CME & CEU Credits: 21.5 CME credits and 29 PDA credits are available during the Symposium.
- On-Demand Package CME Credits: 28.75 credits
- Exhibit Hall Full Access: Registrants are invited to connect with the organizations and individuals that support the AAMA to learn more about the services and resources they offer.