Presented by Jason Oreskovich, DO, FAAMA and Kendra Unger, MD, FAAMA
This webinar is designed to review the anatomy of the foot and ankle, to highlight important acupuncture points as they relate to this anatomy, to review common medical conditions of the foot and ankle and to suggest treatment modalities for these issues.
At the end of this activity, participant will be able to:
- Diagnose common problems that cause ankle and foot pain.
- Design acupuncture treatment plans that will help alleviate pain associated with common ankle and foot problems.
- Locate acupuncture points described in the prescribed acupuncture treatment plans.
- Execute needle placement in prescribed acupuncture points.
- Understand the anatomy that underlies and is affected by the needle placements.