WEBSITE COMMITTEE JOB DESCRIPTION
To develop the Academy website to provide appropriate and relevant information to the public and effective services to physician members to further advance the Academy's mission.
The Committee shall consist of at least 5, but no more than 11 Academy members appointed by the President. One shall serve as Chairman and shall direct the activities of the committee in meeting its purposes.
Scope of Work/Ongoing Goals
- Develop the public portion of the Academy's website to further the Academy's goal of enhancing awareness and understanding of medical acupuncture.
- Develop the member only portion of the Academy's website to exploit to the maximum extent the provision of useful services to members.
- Develop procedures for the ongoing review and updating of the information on the website.
- Develop proposed policies and procedures for dealing with the variety of policy isses associated with determining appropriate uses for the webiste.
- Develop methods to assess the use and usefulness of the website to the public and to members and recommend such changes as may be appropriate.
Guidelines and Policies
- The Chairman shall submit written status reports for all meetings of the Board of Directors. The Chairman shall submit annual funding requests to the Budget committee.